Boot Camp Coach | Certified Personal Trainer
As a youth, Michelle was always very active playing basketball, volleyball, and badminton. As she got older, her interests in athletics in crease as she partook in paddling and weight training. Her athletic ability later led into becoming an international dragon boat athlete and competitive powerlifter. This also inspired her to go into the fitness industry and physical therapy field as she wanted to help her friends, her family, and others achieve their fitness goals and prevent loss of mobility as they grew older.
Michelle has learned to incorporate various exercises specialized to increase both strength and mobility in her clients. Her passion and thrive to inspire those around her has helped her clients achieve their long-time fitness goals.
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) – Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) – Foundations of Strength and Conditioning
- San Diego State University (SDSU) – B.S. Kinesiology – Emphasis Pre-Physical Therapy Aug 2021
- United States Powerlifting Association (USPA) Powerlifter – Junior 84kg
- International Dragon Boat Federation (IDBF) – Team USA U24