Certified Personal Trainer | Membership Coordinator
Born in Japan and a New Yorker at heart. After quitting a career in engineering and leaving an unsupportive environment, Eri focused on her fitness. Starting with a simple couch to 5K running app, she was able to shed the 40 pounds she gained during her dark times. She heavily believes that mental health goes hand in hand with physical fitness.
Eri graduated from Focus Personal Training Institute at the top of her class. Although she has a special place in her heart for obstacle course racing, dragon boating, and running… she fell in love with barbell strength training during her time in school and can’t wait to share her passion. With Eri, she will always make sure you’re working hard and support you every step of the way.
- Focus Personal Training Institute – Master in Personal Training
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Pre/Post Natal Certified
- American Heart Association – CPR/AED
- Double Trifecta Spartan Race Finisher 2016
- Tough Mudder Finisher 2015
- SUNY Binghamton – B.S in Industrial Systems Engineering
- Membership Coordinator